Dental care is a dynamic, evolving field, and we’re excited to be a part of it!
New techniques and technology make patient care more comfortable, more efficient, and more effective – which is great news for patients everywhere!
How Is Technology Changing Dentistry?
To provide the most comfortable and clinically excellent dental care, Dr. Nguyen uses new technology for diagnostics and patient education.
Digital images and wax models allow us to show you what your dental work could potentially look like once complete.
When Dr. Nguyen explains her treatment recommendations, feel free to ask questions. She will share your digital X-rays and intraoral images, pointing out problems and explaining her recommendations. She may also show you some short videos to help you understand suggested procedures.
These tools will make you an informed patient, so you can make wise decisions about your professional oral healthcare.
Come experience state-of-the-art dentistry first hand!
What Technology Can I Expect at My Appointment?
- Diagnostic Wax Models – Dr. Nguyen can craft a wax model to show you what to expect when you are planning esthetic or functional dental restorations.
- Digital Imaging – Thanks to advances in digital imaging, you no longer have to wait for your images to develop. Digital images can be easily stored in your electronic file for fast retrieval and comparison.
- Digital X-Rays – Even conventional dental x-rays were among the safest in health care, and digital x-rays reduce radiation exposure even further, by 80 to 90 percent!
- Intraoral Cameras & Chairside Monitors – You get to see exactly what your dentist sees so you can make informed decisions about your dental health and your treatment.
- DIAGNOdent – The earlier we can catch a cavity, the simpler and less invasive your treatment will be. A visual exam and x-rays help identify developing cavities, but DIAGNOdent can show us weak areas in your tooth structure as early as possible!
Our Commitment to Care Is Your Advantage
At Delicate Dental Arts, we stay on top of the latest research and follow industry improvements carefully because we always want to provide the most up-to-date and comfortable dentistry possible for our valued patients. We also believe in providing our patients with knowledge and have seen firsthand how information can empower patients to make smart decisions about their healthcare.
If you have any questions about the technology we use in our practice – or you’d like to pay us a visit to see for yourself what makes us different, give us a call today to schedule an appointment with Encinitas dentist Dr. Nancy Nguyen.
- Bonding and Black Triangle Repair
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implant Restorations
- General & Preventive Dentistry
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- Porcelain Veneers & Lumineers
- Replacement Teeth
- Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sedation Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Therapy
- Smile Makeovers
- Snap-On Smile
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Teeth Whitening
- TMJ and Bite
- Traditional & Implant Dentures