Have you considered transforming the health and appearance of your smile?
With so many smile enhancement procedures to choose from, you may feel confused or overwhelmed.
You don’t have to worry, though. Dr. Nguyen will become your personal consultant!
In your smile makeover consultation, she’ll ask questions and gather the information that will allow her to present an effective treatment plan to meet your needs and give you the sensational smile you’ve always wanted.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a treatment plan that encompasses all of the cosmetic dentistry procedures you’ll need. You and Dr. Nguyen may review photos of other people’s smiles, and you can bring pictures of smiles you admire to your consultation.
Your treatment may proceed in stages. Often, functional problems are addressed first, such as damaged teeth that cause pain, affect your ability to chew with ease, or throw the alignment of your bite off. Once these issues are addressed, we can look at ways to enhance your smile’s appearance so you can feel comfortable and confident when you show it off!
What Will My Smile Makeover Include?
Depending on your case, Dr. Nguyen may recommend:
- Porcelain veneers – These slim porcelain shells fit over the front of prepared teeth to change the shape, color, and overall appearance of your smile.
- Teeth whitening – It’s helpful to whiten teeth before we place restorations since porcelain and resin don’t whiten in the same way as natural enamel.
- Snap-On Smile – If you’d like to make a change but aren’t in a financial position to place multiple veneers, this can be an affordable alternative to permanent cosmetic dentistry procedures. It’s also a great way to “try on” a new smile before you commit to it.
- Invisalign clear braces – These transparent aligners fit snugly in place to straighten teeth inconspicuously and quickly.
- White fillings or crowns – We can use tooth-colored resin to replace metal dental work and give you a natural looking smile.
- Replacement teeth – A gap in your smile can challenge both the health of your smile and your self-esteem. We have several options available to complete a smile that has lost teeth.
- General & preventive dentistry – A healthy smile begins with good preventive habits. We’ll design a personalized treatment plan to restore and preserve your oral health.
Once your smile makeover plan is complete, Dr. Nguyen may create diagnostic wax models or digital images to show you what the potential results could look like.
We will also be happy to help you make cosmetic dentistry fit within your budget. Ask our front office team about payment options and financing. Nothing should stand between you and your ideal smile!
Call to Schedule Your Consultation
Are you ready to take the first step toward a healthier, more attractive smile? Call Delicate Dental Arts today and request a smile makeover consultation with Dr. Nancy Nguyen!
- Bonding & Black Triangle Repair
- Cosmetic Dentistry from Your Dentist in Carlsbad
- Dental Implant Restorations
- General & Preventive Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers & Lumineers
- Replacement Teeth
- Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sedation Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Therapy
- Smile Makeovers
- Snap-On Smile
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Teeth Whitening
- TMJ and Bite
- Traditional & Implant Dentures