TMJ and Bite
Have you ever noticed that your bite feels off?
Instead of just tapping your teeth on a piece of carbon paper, Dr. Nancy has a computer sensor bite analysis that can measure exactly which teeth is producing more biting pressure and how much. Through a sensor called the Tekscan, Dr. Nancy can help align your bite more evenly and comfortably.
Uneven bite forces can cause damage to your joints, gum, teeth, dental fillings and crowns, and give you headaches and dental pain. See how Dr. Nancy can help you!
- Bonding & Black Triangle Repair
- Cosmetic Dentistry from Your Dentist in Carlsbad
- Dental Implant Restorations
- General & Preventive Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers & Lumineers
- Replacement Teeth
- Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sedation Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Therapy
- Smile Makeovers
- Snap-On Smile
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Teeth Whitening
- TMJ and Bite
- Traditional & Implant Dentures