Patient Safety Info
The safety of our patients and staff is our number one concern. We have added increased measures to protect you. Here are some of the ways:
- We have medical-grade HEPA air purifiers in the practice.
- Increased personal protection equipment.
- We have added systems in place to significantly reduce the aerosols that are produced by procedures that we do.
- We screen our full staff, including temperatures, before even allowing any patients inside our practice to ensure that we are symptom free before treating patients.
- Please our forms page "Covid screening." If it is necessary to postpone your appointment due to the responses, we will let you know.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment to protect you and reduce the number of people in the office at one time.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.