Snap-On Smile is an alternative to cosmetic dental surgery to change the look of your smile.
Some people are put off by the idea of cosmetic surgery for any number of reasons. It may be the cost, it may be that they fear it will be painful, it may be that they can’t spare the time for several dental appointments to get it done, or it may be that it feels too “permanent.”
For anyone with such misgivings, Snap-On Smile is an option to consider.
What Is Snap-On Smile?
Snap-On Smile is a dental appliance made with acetyl resin that snaps directly onto your teeth to give you a more appealing smile. It comes in 23 shades and 18 styles and is custom-designed to fit just right on your teeth. After an initial consultation, it will be delivered in about two weeks.
Many patients have been happy with their choice of Snap-On Smile to improve their appearance without busting their budget.
Not sure if Snap-On Smile is right for you? Meet with Dr. Nancy Nguyen, one of Carlsbad, CA’s most respected dentists to talk it over. She can show you photos of Snap-On Smile patients, so you can see how much the device looks like natural teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Snap-On Smile from Dentists in Carlsbad, CA?
- If you choose Snap-On Smile, you won’t need tooth reduction or anesthesia.
- Snap-On Smile is so easy that you can put it on and off yourself.
- It’s best to avoid sticky foods when wearing Snap-On Smile, but other than that you can eat and drink pretty much anything you normally do.
- Impressions of your teeth are taken to ensure that your Snap-On Smile will fit securely the way it should.
- Snap-On Smile does not reshape or change the positioning of your teeth. It will not affect your bite.
- Snap-On Smile is an option for looking your best for a specific event or period of time. It is recommended that you wear it for at least two weeks ahead of time so you can get used to the feel of a dental appliance in your mouth, but after that it can be something you use to make a good impression at a job interview, on a first date, at a class reunion, etc.
- Snap-On Smile costs far less than cosmetic dental surgery.
- Choosing Snap-On Smile keeps your options open as far as permanent cosmetic dental procedures in the future. Consider it a trial run. Wear it as long and as often as you like, and if you want to then transform your smile on a more permanent basis you can always do so.
Is Snap-On Smile Right for Me?
Snap-On Smile is a temporary cosmetic device that does not treat any underlying health conditions. So if you have any existing cavities, periodontal (gum) disease, or other dental issues, you should first have them diagnosed and treated by one of the top dentists in Carlsbad, CA before getting your Snap-On Smile.
We will give you directions for the care and cleaning of your appliance, and will always be available to answer any questions you have about its use.
Cosmetic treatments such as Snap-On Smile typically are not covered by insurance plans. But we’ll go over your insurance with you to be sure, and will discuss all your payment options with you. We’ll make sure you understand the full treatment costs from start to finish.
Snap-On Smile is easy-to-use, removable, and can do wonders for your smile. It’s an appealing option for just about anyone to consider who is interested in improving the look of their smile.
Would You Like to Find Out More?
The next step is to call our Encinitas dental office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Nguyen. She’ll be happy to discuss with you all you need to know in order to make an informed decision about whether Snap-On Smile is a wise choice for you.